Five-day thematic workshops are organised throughout the year.
As a graduate from the School of Art of Rouen and the School of Applied Arts in Paris, Vincente Blanchard gives sculpture workshops adapted to individual interests and skill level.
Classes take place in Vincente’s bright and spacious art studio in Mulhouse. There, you will enjoy modeling clay or plaster, carving wood or stone in a peaceful atmosphere.
Come and explore the art of sculpting!
Workshops take place from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm with a one-hour lunch break at 1 pm.
Sample description: learning how to make a one-use casting mould or how to model plaster directly on an iron wire framework.
- Monday: welcome, selection of subject, preparation of the armatures and planning of the week’s work.
- Tuesday: clay or plaster modeling without a wire framework.
- Wednesday: beginning of the making of a one-use casting mould or plaster modeling without a wire framework.
- Thursday: completing the making of the one-use mould and casting of the piece or plaster modeling without a wire framework.
- Friday: completion of the work.
Each workshop participant brings home an original art piece.
Participants’ transportation from La Maison d’Artgile to the art studio in Mulhouse is taken care of.
Minimum number of participants: 4
Maximum number of participants: 8
EUR 250 per participant (materials not included)